I’m incredibly happy to have been nominated for a One lovely Blog award by two people! Even though it took me quite a long time to finally thank them thanks to Uni and other things that kept me from blogging for weeks, it doesn’t mean that I wasn’t happy about it and I hope the two took no offense – so here’s a big thank you to the lovely Denise, the blogger behind Denise’s planet, codes and secrets in which she reviews lots of shoes and shares her life stories in writing and in pictures of her pretty daily outfits. She is also participating in the Shoe Challenge. Another great thank you goes to Can ya Heel me , a wonderful new blog about shoes and everything shoe related. Be sure to check out both!
So for all of those who want to know more about me, here are Seven Random Facts as part of the award:
1. I’ve lived in three countries for a longer time period so far: South Africa, Germany and Japan.
2. Another big hobby of mine is drawing. Unfortunately Uni leaves me little time for that at the moment.
3. I love desserts – they’re the first thing I look at in the menu when I go to a restaurant.
4. The first time I was on a plane I was just a few weeks old – until now, I love travelling, alone or with another person, just not in a group.
5. I had to wear a school uniform when I was younger and I hated it.
6. My hair is naturally wavy. I still remember the day I got my first straightening iron – best thing ever!
7. I’m a neat freak.
These are the 15 lovely blogs I would like to pass the award to:
A Bug and Bird
Carrie Becky Bloomwood
Heels for all
Not Just Another Mother In Heels…
Pink Haired Princess
Saito Takayuki (Japanese only)
Since this award is apparently not meant for “professional” blogs, I will just list the rest of my favourite blogs here for you 🙂